Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April Inspiration by Noura Pompilla


Hello 2crafty friends
Noura here today to share my April inspiration with you.
My first project is a baby girl layout ...

 "Sweet"


To frame my picture I used Circle dot frames and tittle Sweet that was embossed in black.


To decorate my flowers I used Lattice leaf in white embossing powder.


For my background I used Circle lace panel which is also in white.


2crafty chipboard used:
-Tiltle"sweet"
-Circle dot frames
-Circle lace panel
-Lattice leaf




*****


Canvas"Friends"


My second project is a canvas that I made to swap with a friend from Japan, she likes 
anime like me so she gave me the picture of her favourite anime and I made this canvas  for her. 


Flower doilies were embossed in white embossing powder to decorate under the photo.


To decorate the corners I cut one side of Floral brunch and paste them below
 together with Mini flourish bits that I painted with rust paste.


Finally my title from Arrow word set painted in inka gold.

2crafty chipboard used :
-Flower doilies
-Mini flourish bits
-Corner Swirly heart set
-Multi modern swirls
-Floral branch
-Arrow word set 





Thank you so much for stopping by
see you next month 
xoxo